Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Don't get ideas...
Leona Helmsley's will leaves $12 million to her dog.

"Are you feeling OK, daddy? You look a little pale."
Not going to happen, Koshka.
On a side note, I swear we have a rule in our house about not putting clothes on the dogs, but Koshka had just been in for a liver biopsy and putting a shirt on her was the simplest way to keep her away from her stitches.
And I hate to admit it, but she looked adorable in the shirt. (She's fine, her stitches are out and the shirt is gone.)
I must remind myself of the rules of dog ownership: First rule of dog ownership, you do not put clothes on dogs.
Second rule of dog ownership, you do not put clothes on dogs. (Unless medically necessary.)
Third rule of dog ownership - insert cheap Michael Vick joke here.

"Are you feeling OK, daddy? You look a little pale."
Not going to happen, Koshka.
On a side note, I swear we have a rule in our house about not putting clothes on the dogs, but Koshka had just been in for a liver biopsy and putting a shirt on her was the simplest way to keep her away from her stitches.
And I hate to admit it, but she looked adorable in the shirt. (She's fine, her stitches are out and the shirt is gone.)
I must remind myself of the rules of dog ownership: First rule of dog ownership, you do not put clothes on dogs.
Second rule of dog ownership, you do not put clothes on dogs. (Unless medically necessary.)
Third rule of dog ownership - insert cheap Michael Vick joke here.