Monday, February 05, 2007
SEC Championship game...
Seriously, that's how it's viewed down here. Colts, Schmolts - what happened was Tennesee beat Florida.
And, somehow, this doesn't seem too far off from Rex Grossman's actual thought processes during the second half.
As for the rest of it, they shelled out a lot of money for Prince, who did a great job and spent somewhat more than half the time playing Prince songs. (Note to Prince - if I want to hear "Proud Mary", I'll just freaking hire Tina Turner, OK?) The commercials - by and large - stunk, with the exception of Budweiser's stuff. ("I threw paper!" "Yeah, I threw a rock!" - I don't care where you're from, that's funny right there.)
And, somehow, this doesn't seem too far off from Rex Grossman's actual thought processes during the second half.
As for the rest of it, they shelled out a lot of money for Prince, who did a great job and spent somewhat more than half the time playing Prince songs. (Note to Prince - if I want to hear "Proud Mary", I'll just freaking hire Tina Turner, OK?) The commercials - by and large - stunk, with the exception of Budweiser's stuff. ("I threw paper!" "Yeah, I threw a rock!" - I don't care where you're from, that's funny right there.)