Friday, February 23, 2007
Curses! He's onto us!
Hugo Chavez announces the U.S. is now trying to sabotage Venezuela's economy.
Since he's already let the cat out of the bag, I thought I'd just mention how we're going to do that, for the edification of future generations. Our plan to wreck Venezuela is simple - we will put their economy in the hands of a delusional megalomaniac who will impose historically discredited economic policy, stifle attempts to change course by controlling the media, and drive away his country's best and brightest, just to make sure there's no one around who can fix things.
And, like all insidious American plans, this one's working like a charm.
Sources courtesy of Publius Pundit.
Since he's already let the cat out of the bag, I thought I'd just mention how we're going to do that, for the edification of future generations. Our plan to wreck Venezuela is simple - we will put their economy in the hands of a delusional megalomaniac who will impose historically discredited economic policy, stifle attempts to change course by controlling the media, and drive away his country's best and brightest, just to make sure there's no one around who can fix things.
And, like all insidious American plans, this one's working like a charm.
Sources courtesy of Publius Pundit.