Monday, September 26, 2005
Greetings from Arizona!
Motto: The Burnt Umber State.
The trip out was the usual entertainment produced when traveling with my wife, who genuinely thinks it's acceptable travel strategy to just show up at the airport without a time or gate of departure, figuring we'll figure it out, and if not, hey, flights leave every hour.
Great Ceasar's Ghost, I married the cable guy.
OK, I married the hot chick cable guy.
The trip out was the usual entertainment produced when traveling with my wife, who genuinely thinks it's acceptable travel strategy to just show up at the airport without a time or gate of departure, figuring we'll figure it out, and if not, hey, flights leave every hour.
Her: Traveling with me is an adventure!Still, we made it, which someone should tell my spouse does not make her method of preparation OK, and the trip has proven reasonably successful, as measured in U.S. dollars spent. Hitting a casino tonight, then home tomorrow. According to the spouse, we're leaving "sometime between noon and six."
Me: Traveling with James Bond is an adventure. Traveling with you is an aneurysm with airline food.
Great Ceasar's Ghost, I married the cable guy.
OK, I married the hot chick cable guy.