Friday, September 23, 2005
Birthday loot...
You know you married well when your spouse gets you this for your birthday:

The figures are based on the Season 2 Halloween episode, where everyone gets changed into their costumes.
Unfortunately, a long scheduled weekend trip to Phoenix is going to cause me to miss a chance to take advantage of the whole blogger Serenity screening thing. (The Atlanta show is the day before I leave, and the Phoenix show is the day after I get back.) If you're going - enjoy the show, and don't spoil it for the rest of us.
The figures are based on the Season 2 Halloween episode, where everyone gets changed into their costumes.
Unfortunately, a long scheduled weekend trip to Phoenix is going to cause me to miss a chance to take advantage of the whole blogger Serenity screening thing. (The Atlanta show is the day before I leave, and the Phoenix show is the day after I get back.) If you're going - enjoy the show, and don't spoil it for the rest of us.