Friday, June 24, 2005
Paging Inigo Montoya
African Union looks at Zimbabwe and takes a bold stance, loudly proclaiming:
Hat tip - Dawn Summers, via Alarming News.
Oh, yeah, one other thing - this quote:
Desmond, Inigo. Inigo, Desmond.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
And there's your Montoya Award winner for the week.
"What? There something going on here we should see? Cause I'm not seeing anything to get excited about, you know what I'm saying?"Among the things they haven't noticed is Mugabe's crew crushing children to death. While one hopes the fact that Israel cannot be blamed for this will not prevent a massive display of outrage from abroad, one is not optimistic.
Hat tip - Dawn Summers, via Alarming News.
Oh, yeah, one other thing - this quote:
"But if it is in the interests to prevent crime, or improve sanitation or ensure the health of the people or ensure Harare does not turn into a slum, I do not see how the AU should take over the internal legislation for action the government says they have taken to improve the livelihoods of their people," (African Union spokesman Desmond) Orjiako said."Improve the livelihoods of their people?"
Desmond, Inigo. Inigo, Desmond.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
And there's your Montoya Award winner for the week.