Wednesday, February 02, 2005
I should have known...
The fallout has begun on the simply beyond hilarious "Action Figure Kidnapping" hoax that many in the media fell for. (And some unnamed Ohio-voter-bothering-media outlets were falling for as recently as today...)
The Dragon Models "Cody" figure taken hostage is now appearing on eBay. (A search of "completed items" reveals no Cody dolls on the market prior to this.)
And, as a toy collector, I gotta admit, I want one. But I'll still try to get it the right way...by knocking kids out of the way at Toys'R'Us.
The Dragon Models "Cody" figure taken hostage is now appearing on eBay. (A search of "completed items" reveals no Cody dolls on the market prior to this.)
And, as a toy collector, I gotta admit, I want one. But I'll still try to get it the right way...by knocking kids out of the way at Toys'R'Us.