Monday, January 24, 2005
Happy blogiversary!
...to the Corner! And, in slightly less enthralling news, to me. And in honor of the occasion, I'll do that thing bloggers are best known for: posting someone else's work on my site and swipe their props.
Specifically, this picture of Mishka, taken by my wife, that she and I both think is probably the best picture ever taken of any dog anywhere, ever. I usually cut the size of these things, but this is a damn good picture, and should be seen regulation size.
Now, that's a darn fine looking dog. And even though I made neither the dog nor the picture of the dog, I should get credit somehow. Cause my blog is one year old!
Specifically, this picture of Mishka, taken by my wife, that she and I both think is probably the best picture ever taken of any dog anywhere, ever. I usually cut the size of these things, but this is a damn good picture, and should be seen regulation size.
Now, that's a darn fine looking dog. And even though I made neither the dog nor the picture of the dog, I should get credit somehow. Cause my blog is one year old!