Friday, June 18, 2004
Bastards
Paul Johnson has been murdered. Read the following quotes from our friends the Saudis:
Waste the bastards. I really can't think of anything else to say.
Mizahen al-Etbi, a man shopping in the Sweidi district with his family today, praised the kidnappers as "holy warriors, heroes, who never waver ... All Saudis hate Americans, not only these heroes."
"How can we inform on our brothers when we see all these pictures coming from Abu Ghraib and Rafah," Muklas Nawaf, a resident of Dhahar al-Budaih, said as he ate meat grilled on a spit at a restaurant called Jihad, Arabic for holy war.Yeah, Mr. Nawaf, I'm sure there's nothing that outrages you more than people being tortured at Abu Ghraib. Cause I'll bet every time it happened, Saudis took to the streets outraged at the torturers.
Waste the bastards. I really can't think of anything else to say.