Tuesday, April 27, 2004
We have a new record...
I have seen a criminal defendant claim that someone snuck into his house in the middle of the night and plant marijuana on his kitchen table. I have seen my favorite baseball team trade Sammy frickin' Sosa for an aging slugger they then declined to use in the playoffs. I have seen grown men wear their hear in the style of the lead singer of "A Flock of Seagulls" despite not being in a band. I have seen Pauly Shore's stand up act. And I have seen Michael Dukakis in a tank.
Point is, I have seen some stupid-ass stuff in my life, but this takes the cake. This article appeared in a government approved Egyptian newspaper (as if there are any other kinds.) Let's read a bit, shall we?
"If you want to know the real perpetrator of every disaster or every act of terrorism, look for the Zionist Jews. They are behind all the violent and terror operations that have occurred everywhere in the world."
Madrid? Jews. 9/11? Jews. Gigli? If you have to ask...
If you need me, I'll be holding my breath until this guy gets laughed out of Egypt for being stupid on a truly cosmic scale.
Point is, I have seen some stupid-ass stuff in my life, but this takes the cake. This article appeared in a government approved Egyptian newspaper (as if there are any other kinds.) Let's read a bit, shall we?
"If you want to know the real perpetrator of every disaster or every act of terrorism, look for the Zionist Jews. They are behind all the violent and terror operations that have occurred everywhere in the world."
Madrid? Jews. 9/11? Jews. Gigli? If you have to ask...
If you need me, I'll be holding my breath until this guy gets laughed out of Egypt for being stupid on a truly cosmic scale.