Friday, April 09, 2004
They lost Jessica Simpson...
I mean, they freaking lost Jessica freaking Simpson!
Did you look behind the dresser? Or did you go ahead and entrust her arrival to a delusional psycopath?
I like Kwame. Smart guy, hasn't screwed up the whole show, and after Trump's big speech about loyalty, the fact that he was more loyal to Troy then Troy was to him will count for a lot. (I was pulling for him, but Troy was a punk for bringing Kwame into the boardroom with him, and deserved to get fired.)
I think it's Bill. Kwame's probably the better candidate for the job, but that giant Anchorosa he's got stuck around his ankle is going to keep him from looking better.
Did you look behind the dresser? Or did you go ahead and entrust her arrival to a delusional psycopath?
I like Kwame. Smart guy, hasn't screwed up the whole show, and after Trump's big speech about loyalty, the fact that he was more loyal to Troy then Troy was to him will count for a lot. (I was pulling for him, but Troy was a punk for bringing Kwame into the boardroom with him, and deserved to get fired.)
I think it's Bill. Kwame's probably the better candidate for the job, but that giant Anchorosa he's got stuck around his ankle is going to keep him from looking better.