<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Remember, we're only targets because we provoked them... 

That's important to remember. People don't start static, don't get static.

OK, here's the thing. Remember Spain, which everyone (except, you know, right-wingers, who don't count) said was clearly taking the responsible, morally correct thing in withdrawing from Iraq, and no one would think that threatening Spain with terrorism would acheive their ends?

I just bring this up, cause, you know, the GPEB's who brought us 3/11 have added Spain withdrawing from Afghanistan to their list of demands. I'm sure they don't think for a minute that they achieved anything by their mass murder, and this is all a huge coincidence. (Thanks, Karol.)

And I really don't get why the GPEB's would be targeting Canada. I thought Canada was the epitome of responsible world citizenship. It's almost like their target is Western civilization itself, and the only way to hold onto the things we hold most dear is to take them out once and for all.

That can't be it. If it were, then you'd have to be either with us...

...nah, gotta be something else.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com