Friday, January 23, 2004
Janklow got off easy...
So say these guys
Ah, yes, the ever-popular comparison of someone else who got it worse. One can play the game, two can play the game.
Compare the sentence ofLeonard Little , the outstanding player for the St. Louis Rams. Little, a black man who kiled a white woman while driving drunk, got a sentence of 90 days in jail, that I believe he served on weekends. (The sentence isn't anywhere on the web, but I lived in St. Louis at the time it happened.)
Of course, if being right of center is an aggravating factor, then I guess he got off.
Ah, yes, the ever-popular comparison of someone else who got it worse. One can play the game, two can play the game.
Compare the sentence of
Of course, if being right of center is an aggravating factor, then I guess he got off.