Friday, January 23, 2004
The Ashton Kutcher Effect
The Butterfly Effect opens this weekend, and I want it noted for the record that before anyone bought a ticket to this, I said that Ashton Kutcher is NOT a movie star. He is a moderately funny supporting player on a reasonably decent TV show. He is also a 40-something B-list actress' boy toy. He is also annoying.
I predict justice prevails, and The Butterfly Effect bombs, finishing behind Win A Date With Tad Hamilton, allowing Topher Grace to win the battle of That 70's Show stars.
The Butterfly Effect opens this weekend, and I want it noted for the record that before anyone bought a ticket to this, I said that Ashton Kutcher is NOT a movie star. He is a moderately funny supporting player on a reasonably decent TV show. He is also a 40-something B-list actress' boy toy. He is also annoying.
I predict justice prevails, and The Butterfly Effect bombs, finishing behind Win A Date With Tad Hamilton, allowing Topher Grace to win the battle of That 70's Show stars.